LPology takes a multi-layered approach to ensuring the security and integrity of your data. Among the measures in place are:
- All connections use 256-bit TLS/SSL encryption.
- Stored data is encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard (approved by the NSA for top secret information).
- Software and infastructure is updated regularly with the latest security patches.
- Servers are housed in state-of-the-art datacenters within the United States. Physical access is strictly controlled by a 24-hour on-site professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means.
- Multiple internal controls are in place for managing user access to sensitive case data.
- Database backups occur daily to guard against data loss and destruction.
If you have any questions about information security, please feel free to get in contact.